Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

You Are Amazing!

When sitting down to write today I took a quick peek at my drafts for some inspiration and I noticed a theme: Almost all my post ideas are things we as moms, as Americans, as regular human beings, could work on. Things to pay attention to. Something to do more often or less often. Something to concentrate on to make the world a better place. But all those can wait. Because today, today I am here to tell you-yes, you- you wonderful human being-you thoughtful person out living and loving-you who are struggling through the hard days and breathing in the good ones-you who are out there doing the best that you know how- it may not seem like much, but
you are doing a great job!


©Jenae Karvonen 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...